Andy Pedisich January 24 2009 12:32:13 PMHere are some resources from me you might find helpful.
Installmenu.zip is a CMD that is a menu for installing servers.
There are 3 versions of the ND8 upgrade project plan.
There is the customized STATREP.NTF that I used at Lotusphere and Admin 2008.
A spreadsheet to be used with the STATREP.NSF template.
A presentation that tells you how to use them.
There is a PDF that tells you how to build partitioned Domino servers on your desktop of laptop. The servers can all communicate, send mail, etc.
WorkstationAudit.nsf is a little something you can use to collect workstation information from Notes clients. Gotta know a bit about Lotusscript to use it though.
Traveler and the iPhone is a short Powerpoint presentation about installing Traveler and how to set the iPhone up to use it.
Please let me know if you downloaded these things and if you found them useful.
- Admin 2008 Master Formula XLS Stat Exports- Technotics -V 2-3.xls
- Master Formula XLS Domino Stat Exports- Technotics -V 2-4.xls
- ND8 Notes Upgrade Project - Excel.xls
- ND8 Notes Upgrade Project - msp2003.mpp
- ND8 Notes Upgrade Project - msp98.mpp
- Technotics - Pedisich - Using Technotics statrep.ppt
- Traveler and the iPhone.ppt
12:32:13 PM January 24 2009